Contact at lm_sensors Project for Licensing Question

Hi Hank:

* BurgoyneH at gtlaw.com <BurgoyneH at gtlaw.com> [2005-10-04 20:24:19 -0700]:
> I've a licensing question re lm_sensors.  Is there a contact you might
> be able to put me in touch with?

> Hank Burgoyne
> Attorney

Heh, when people come here (lm_sensors mailing list) with legal questions,
we reply "talk to your attorney".  Otherwise, there's really only a few
questions that any of us programmers could answer:

Q: Who owns copyrights to lm_sensors?