Contact at lm_sensors Project for Licensing Question

Hi,

I've a licensing question re lm_sensors.  Is there a contact you might be able to put me in touch with?

Thanks!
hB

Hank Burgoyne
Attorney
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
1900 University Avenue, Fifth Floor
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Direct Phone:  (650) 289-7826
Cell Phone: (415) 531-8125
Fax: (650) 462-7826
http://www.gtlaw.com/biographies/biography.asp?id=5750

IMPORTANT: This e-mail message is not intended to be binding or relied upon and shall not create, waive or modify any right, obligation or liability, or be construed to contain or be an electronic signature, to constitute a notice, approval, waiver or election, or to form, modify, amend or terminate any contract. The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). This message may be protected by the attorney/client privilege and/or work product doctrines. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it. Thank you.

    Tax Advice Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.

     The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to postmaster at gtlaw.com.