Asus Z80V/M6V i2c support

Hi!

As you pointed out you need to get to that enable register. This register is
> provided in PCI address space.
> To access it you need to its base address. RCBA--Root Complex Base Address
> Register (page 361) Value in register
> is 16KB aligned so it size is also 16KB. Then you just need to map it to
> address space of procesor. This
> can be done via ioremap_nocache. Once mapped you just need to change right
> bit in right place.
> Note that you can access to this register only in 32bit chunks.(so
> readl/writel should help).

First of all thank you very much for the very quick response! Unfortunately
the patch does not work. I have read the value in the register even before
we write anything to it and the value stored is 0x1000f00 which means that
bit 3 is 0 and therefore the SMBus controller should be enabled. So there
must be some other means of enabling it. Under windows I have seen that the
software Everest Home enables the controller and it works so there *is* a
way of enabling it...

Regards,
Michal