Call for 2.9.2

Hi Brix,

> > Whew!  OK, done. MDS, you can do the Freshmeat announce if you wish.
>
> I've added ebuilds for lm_sensors-2.9.2 and i2c-2.9.2 to Gentoo Portage.

Great. I have uploaded the i2c patches at the usual place on my site,
updated my i2c installation guide accordingly, and just posted the
announcement on Freshmeat.

Let it also be noted that the project is now 7 year old, and still alive
and improving. Sounds like a great achievement to me, and I would like
to thank once again all the brilliant folks who laid down the project
foundations that long ago.

--
Jean Delvare