Patches Doubt

Hi Marcelo,

> Someone has told me:
> Well, as long as last_updated is set to jiffies + something at some
> point, then using time_after() only is the correct solution.
>
> That's why the patches are correct?

Yes, assuming "something" can be 0.

The primary reason why I say these patches are good is because all other
hardware monitoring drivers were recently modified the exact same way.

I have queued your patches locally and will send them up to Greg KH once
other pending patches have reached him.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare