Added sysfs support for decode-dimms.pl

Hallo Burkart,

> I modified the code for decode-dimms.pl as you suggested. Now only the
> first 128 bytes of the SPD EEPROM are read, moreover this is done in
> a central sub routine rather than at 8 different places in the code.
> The bank number guessing is now also working with the sysfs.
>
> The new version can be found at http://www.bollchen.de/decode-dimms.pl
> and the output of diff -u is located at
> http://www.bollchen.de/diff.out
>
> Let me know what you think.

I finally took some time to commit your changes. Sorry for the delay. I
additionally refactored the code as I had previously suggested, and
fixed a few other things. The new version of the script is in lm_sensors
CVS now, so the upcoming 2.9.2 release will have it. Feel tree to test
that it still works OK for you:

  http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/eeprom/decode-dimms.pl

Vielen Dank f?r deine gute Arbeit :)

--