link to old sensors list

Hi Philip,

On our support page (http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/support.html) there
still is a link to our old mailing list address. Could you please fix it
and have the link point to our author.html page instead? That's where
the up-to-date contact information is.

Also, on the support page there is a link to an old version of our FAQ. I
think I mentioned that earlier but it still isn't fixed. Could you
please have the FAQ link point to our up-to-date HTML FAQ
(http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/lm_sensors-FAQ.html)
and delete the old plain text FAQ file
(http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/FAQ.txt)?

Thanks,