Lm-sensors - question about Dell Optiplex

Hello everybody !

I'm a happy owner of a Dell Optiplex GX270 and I use Debian (currently 2.6.12).
I'd love to have lm-sensors working but so far I wasn't able to get it working. The
problem is that in this Dell's model the motherboard is "Dell OptiPlex GX270"
and lm-sensors isn't able to detect any sensors... I tried under Windows XP with
Everest Home Edition and it also wasn't able to detect anything on my
motherboard in the "Sensor" position...

Maybe someone also has this particular Dell model and was able to solve it?

Best wishes,
Mateusz L