Req for sensors help w/ Asus PC-DL

Can anybody w/ a current kernel, an Asus PC-DL, and a working set of
sensors contact me off-list?

Sometime around kernel 2.6.9 my sensors stopped showing up and I can't
for the life of me get them back.  sensors-detect appears to find them
but I get no devices in the /sys tree, nothing in dmesg, and nothing in
sensors.   I just tried 2.6.12 in the vain hope they'd come back to me,
but nothing.  Maybe we can fix it w/out polluting the list...  TIA