Winbound W83627EHF sensor

On 5/11/05, Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:
> And you have it. I am not working on this driver anymore, which is the
> very reason why I released it unfinished.
>
> If you go on working on this driver, we can list you on our new drivers
> page.

Thank you. I'm reading the datasheet, and I'm going to work on this
driver. I'll send a patch and news when I have it... :)

I'm thinking to put on my web page the status of the development of
this driver, with the patches and some other things.

I'll tell you when I have some news and/or questions.

Regards,
Cadu