Winbound W83627EHF sensor

Hi Cadu,

> Where is the latest version? I have a patch to linux-2.6.12-rc3. I
> don't know if it is the latest version.
> Are you hacking this driver now? I'm asking that because if the answer
> is yes, we can change the same thing at the same time, and maybe it
> will not be a good thing.

The reference version is the one in Greg KH's i2c tree:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/i2c/i2c-w83627ehf.patch

On top of which you have to apply a cleanup patch:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/i2c/i2c-w83627ehf-cleanup.patch

And you have it. I am not working on this driver anymore, which is the
very reason why I released it unfinished.

If you go on working on this driver, we can list you on our new drivers
page.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare