linux-2.6.7 parallel port adapter

Hi Nils,

> i2c-parport: using default base 0x378
> Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address
> 00000378 pgd = c0004000
> [00000378] *pgd=00000000

Do you happen to know how the parallel port is mapped on ARM?

Looks to me like it mixes address space and I/O space, maybe ARM doesn't
make a difference between both?

I believe you should report this kernel panic to the ARM-Linux folks,
and ask them whether they think i2c-parport-light should be limited to
x86. I think they'll be more helpful on the topic than I can be.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare