---=== Lm_sensors Support DB Entry ===---

I'm running SuSE SLES 8. I'm not sure what you mean by "what file
needs to be included to pick the definition for HZ"; if I need to
create a file with a define for HZ, any name will be fine. I just
grabbed sources off the site to compile, and I haven't done anything
unusual that I know of.

Thanks for your help!

-- From ticket --
thanks. Looks like HZ is not defined in the includes we have for your
architecture.
please let us know what file needs to be included to pick up the
definition for HZ.
Also what distro you are running.
follow up by email, ref. your ticket number.
MDS 5/4/05