I2C device driver...

Hello,
 I am developing a Touch controller device driver, which is on the I2C
bus on our hardware. I have some problems with it, and during my
search, I came across your site which lists several i2c tools to help
debugging.

 Unfortunately, i have an IBM Thinkpad laptop, and as you have
recommended I will not download and use the software. Bless you for
the tip!

Can you please direct me to a mailing list where I can post my
questions on my i2c driver development?

thanks,
Venkatesh.