RFC: planning on fixing w83697hf driver

Greetings,

Since I have a w83697hf to test, I'm about to repair the driver,
anybody currently working on it?

Areas of interest: proper fan control, particularly in response
to CPU temperature.  Previous driver testing was not on a system
that monitored CPU temperature.

Automatic fan clock divider as this is yet another driver that
wrongly reports zero rpm for a spinning fan :(

Cheers,
Grant.