Mailing-list garbage

Hi Andrew,

> Well that explains a thing or two, and it certainly was an inconvenience.
> My server started dying really badly last night at around the time of the
> first message. 300-odd messages later...

I'm very sorry about this. That's definitely not fair from us after you
have been so helpful with the archive along the years.

> I run Mailman. If you would like to switch over to a Mailman list, that
> you can have full administrative control over, let me know. Added bonus
> is Mailman does its own archiving, automatically.

We have had a similar offer earlier by Axel Thimm, which we are enclined
to accept. But if it won't happen for some reason, we will certainly
consider your offer, thanks.

Side question... Do you know if it would be possible to inject the old
archive into the new Mailman system so that the new archive has both the
old and new posts? (We definitely can do without this, I'm only
wondering.)

Thanks and sorry again for the problems.
--
Jean Delvare