Mailing-list garbage

Hi Andrew,

We had some trouble with the lm_sensors mailing-list yesterday, resulting
in a storm of administrative mails. Your archive is now full of these.
Could you please clean up the mess so that the archive is useable again?
The posts all have "Notification d'?tat de la distribution" or
"Undeliverable:" in their subject lines.

We are seriously considering a move to a more mature mailing-list system
to prevent this kind of problem from happening again. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare