Raw sensor readings

Thanks Mark and Philip. I really appreciate your quick responses.

Instead of trying to code everything myself using lm_sensors (which I was
informed wasn't possible, thank you), I decided to use FreeBSD and the code
from the previous semester's project. Now I can simply call a method brand()
and retrieve a supposedly random number based on the sensors. My job for
this semester is to test it for randomness and perhaps make a webpage for
it. Chi-squared analysis yields that 5/10 groups of readings are random. Not
bad for a start.

lm_sensors is quite extensive and easy to use, kudos to that.

Thanks again,
John