Call for 2.9.1 soon

Hi Philip,

> Whoa...  I put in a rule to catch those and unsubscribed the
> offfending  address.

In fact, blocking postmaster@* permanently sounds like a sane thing to
do.

> Sorry about that!

I think this would be a good time to move to a real mailing-list. Axel
had propose to host lists for us some times ago IIRC. If the offer is
still valid, I think we should accept it.

Axel, would it be possible to create a mailing-list, with some kind of
spam killer, open for posting, where all current users of the list would
be automatically subscribed? If it is, let's go.

Then Phil could put some auto reply on the old list address to redirect
the users to the new list - manually. I'd like to avoid automatic
redirection for obvious reasons ;)

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare