parport driver

Hi Jean!
My project is to make a new implementation of my ha-server. The server is
measuring daylight, external temp. and internal temp. through the game
port and use the data to control heating, light and cars on my estate. As
soon as I have built the wind speed sensor that will be added to.
I will start with several pcf8574 on the i2c bus (parallell port) to
exchange the control functionality I have today (direct driven from the
parallell port) the pcf8574's should also give me some digital inputs to
fiddle with.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

/Andreas