We will port w83792d.c to linux-2.6

Hello

> Since our 792 Windows driver has been proved/test work well,
> I suggest that the i2c-ali1563 driver remove the HST_STS_DONE related check
> so that our 792 linux driver can work.

I'm sorry I cant give you authoritative answer. But from my point of
view it is not good strategy. I simply do not like "lets do something and
hope it worked)

Jean? MDS? Patrick? Philip?

I would like really to know if SMM code is talking to the bus same time.
If so, then it would explain a lot. And if we now how it is working, we
might find some more clean solution.

Regards

Rudolf