Asus Boards: A New Hope

Rudolf,
	sorry about the delay, must have missed that previous mail message.
Anyway I don't see any extra devices. Here's the result.
bambi:~/lm_sensors2# i2cdetect -l
i2c-1   dummy           ISA main adapter                        ISA bus algorithm
i2c-0   unknown         SMBus I801 adapter at 0400              Algorithm unavailable

i2cdetect 0
I will probe file /dev/i2c-0.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n]
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX 08 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX 44 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

bambi:~/lm_sensors2# ./trick
Was 3
Wrote b, readback 3

i2cdetect 0
I will probe file /dev/i2c-0.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n]
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX 08 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX 44 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

These are the commands you wanted, aren't they ?

Mark.