PATCH RFC fix adm1025 vid reporting

Hi Grant,

> This trivial patch changes vid reporting for adm1025 to the
> standard cpu0_vid filename.  It leaves the older in1_ref file
> in, marked as deprecated for later removal so we do not pull
> the rug out from anybody.

I like it much. Especially keeping the old file in place is very smart.

> My query is do we need to give notification of feature change
> or removal as some other kernel sections are doing?  Trying to
> tread very gently...

I don't think we have to. Here you are simply fixing an interface which
was not following the standard. You are not changing a standard.

> Compile tested, patch tested, but no run test :(

The patch is quite simple, looks all OK to me.

Could you please provide a patch to libsensors, such that cpu0_vid will
be accessed instead of in1_ref for the adm1025/ne1619 chips? We might
not apply it immediately so as to not break compatibility, but at least
let's have it ready.

As a side note, I noticed that the adm9240 support in libsensors uses
in1_ref as well. Since your driver obviously won't use it, but cpu0_vid
instead, this should be fixed as well (and without a delay).

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare