re. Ticket # 1935

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  I am sorry if I am asking ignorant questions but
I am not sure what to do.  You wrote:

the answers in the followups to the reference below should work.

first you need to fix p4b_smbus so that it will find and enable the smabus device.
Once you see the 24c3 device in lspci, then try the driver.
If things still don?t work email us, ref. your ticket number.
MDS 3/15/05

I am not sure which reference you are talking about (is it the one I was referring to?).  Also, there are no files that contain p4b on my computer,
so I am not sure what I need to fix.  I am running Fedora 3, kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3. Finally, once I fix it, do I need to recompile anything?  Yes, I am a newbie!

Thanks again.

Vesko