w83792d_driver-1.0.1.patch: Winbond W83792D driver for linux-2.4 (patch to lm_sensors-2.9.0)

Hi Chunhao,

> I noticed the subclient registration when I started to write 792
> driver, I'm not
> familiar with subclient and sent lm_sensors group a mail for your
> introduction
> about it about several month ago, but do not receive any response.
> Since I'm not familiar with it, I discard it just like the other chip
> drivers:
> lm90.c and lm83.c, finding it can work well.

Just a couple clarifications:

1* Not all chips have subclients, in fact most haven't, only Winbond
chips and Asus clones have.

2* In our current implementation, subclients are registered only to
prevent other drivers to use them. They are not accessed by their
address (the same functions are available from the main address).

--
Jean Delvare