Bugzilla

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 05:49:25PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Any news about the new bugzilla installation for lm_sensors support
> management? I'd like it to be in place as soon as possible. Ideally we
> would switch to it before the old system reaches ticket #2000.
>
> Would it be possible to tell Bugzilla to start at ticket #2000? That way
> the new tickets wouldn't overlap with the older ones.

Yes, that's possible.

Is other than that the bugzilla instance OK?

> If possible, we could later import older tickets into the new base, but I
> admit I have no idea how to do that and it's not my priority at the
> moment.

Phil had made some thinking on that, as long as there is a semantic
mapping, this should be possible. It would become a problem if some
mandatory fields of the new system (like component) would have to be
derived from the bug's contents.

Let me know what to do. I'll be leaving for the CeBIT tomorrow, and
won't be able to do much until its end (mid next week).

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net