Bugzilla

Hi Axel, Philip & all,

Any news about the new bugzilla installation for lm_sensors support
management? I'd like it to be in place as soon as possible. Ideally we
would switch to it before the old system reaches ticket #2000.

Would it be possible to tell Bugzilla to start at ticket #2000? That way
the new tickets wouldn't overlap with the older ones.

If possible, we could later import older tickets into the new base, but I
admit I have no idea how to do that and it's not my priority at the
moment.

We will also need to prevent the creation of new tickets on the old base
as soon as the switching is done.

Thanks.

PS: Any objection to me deleting doc/developers/readticket and editticket
from lm_sensors CVS? Seems to be made obsolete by the new search page on
the website, and will not work anymore once we have moved to Bugzilla
anyway. (As a side question, does anyone really still use netscape??)

--
Jean Delvare