[Fwd: Tellerstats, Computer Hardware Statistics]

Sorry to forward this and run.  I'm swamped here at work.

Phil

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:40:09 +1300
From: Morgan Read <mstuff at pl.net>
To: phil at netroedge.com
Subject: Tellerstats, Computer Hardware Statistics

Hi Phil,
I'm a bit of a novice, but I've got your tellerstats giving me some nice
pic's for my temps (mc1066 chip).

Can you give me a quick pointer to where I need to make changes to get
tellerstats to give me plots updated every few seconds instead of 5mins,
and over perhaps a 1hr period rather than 48hrs?

Thanks for tellerstats, I'm getting closer to working out what's going on!

Regards,
Morgan.
PS Please feel free to cc to the list if you think it'd be useful.
--
Morgan Read
<mailto:mstuffATplDOTnet>