mail list???

Hi Morgan,

> Well, I normally have to sign up to a list...  And give some
> confirmation that I am who I say I am.  (Avoids junk I presume?)  I
> guess that means I'm used to closed lists about open software;-)

Seems to confuse people, correct. That's strange since e.g. the linux
kernel mailing-list is open as well, we are not that much of an
exception.

> I used the link on the home page <http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/> at
> "... please drop us an email."  With out any indication it was the list
> I assumed "us" to be a colloquial "me" or alternatively "The Lm_sensors
> Group", rather than the world at large.

OK, I will change that link to redirect to the "Authors/Feedback" page
instead. Hopefully the information present there will help.

> Anyway, will this do as a subscribe email?

Hardly, since you answered to me only ;)

Philip, please?

Welcome on board, Morgan :)

Thanks,
--