mail list???

Hi Morgan,

> where is the mail list.......

Where do you think you are posting right now?

> Sure, it must be something obvious, but not obvious enough for me.

It is supposedly obvious, but still several people complain every month
that they cannot find the list address. I just don't get it, since the
address is clealy stated on the Authors page on our web site. Would you
have any suggestion of something we could do in order to make it even
clearer?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare