pwmconfig: bug in temporary file creation

Hi Aurelien,

> Moreover, I checked the FHS, and /usr/tmp is not a standard directory.
> It is however allowed for compatibility reasons, and in that case should
> be link to /var/tmp. So /usr/tmp should not used in pwmconfig, /tmp
> should be used instead.

Actually $TMPDIR should be used instead, but your patch is obviously
better than that.

> and my linux system doesn't have the tempfile command...
> You're right, it's seems is not a standard command. I have attached a
> new patch using mktemp.

Indeed mktmp seems to be more widely available. Any idea why tempfile
exists though? I wonder why we have two commands doing basically the
same thing.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare