fan speeds and temps no reading

> Hey,
> 	Jean,
> 		I'm doing it now, but is it supposed to do this
>
> [root at bambi ~]# isaset -y -f 0x2e 0x87
> Data mismatch, wrote 0x87, read 0xff back.
> [root at bambi ~]# isaset -y -f 0x2e 0x87
> Data mismatch, wrote 0x87, read 0xff back.

Don't worry, mismatches are expected. Sorry, I should have told you.

Dump is OK, but the logical device is disabled, so some information seem
to be hidden. We will have to enable it.

isaset -y -f 0x2e 0x87
isaset -y -f 0x2e 0x87
isaset 0x2e 0x2f 0x07 8
isaset 0x2e 0x2f 0x30 1
isadump 0x2e 0x2f > w83627thf-ld8.dump
isaset -y -f 0x2e 0xaa

Beware this is slightly more risky that the previous set of commands,
although I think it should be OK. Don't do it if you couldn't afford a
system reboot or just don't feel like it.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/