I2C / LM_SENSORS inquiry

Answers to a couple of your questions:

2.9.0 will be released soon from CVS.  If you use CVS, then check out
what is there now and you'll be seeing what will soon be rev'ed as 2.9.0.

Donations?  Time is the best thing.  Anything you can document, report
bugs on, perhaps even write a little how-to and send it to the list
would be helpful.

Phil