Call for 2.9.0

1) are you working on sensors README/QUICKSTART/INSTALL updates or are you looking for volunteers?

2) i2c-virtual and pca954x are checked in but not in the Makefiles, pending i2c-core changes required.
   I can do the core changes before or after 2.9.0. Attached is the i2c-core patch,
   slimmed down from that received from Brian Kuschak.
   It's really only two changes:
	- creating xxx_nolock versions of some calls
	- working up the bus tree for busy checks, using i2c_virt_parent()

   Not sure I like the i2c_virt_parent() hack (see kernel/include/i2c-virtual.h in sensors for the definition)
   and trying to think of a better way to do it.

   Anyway, comments on the patch and on the timing (before or after 2.9.0) welcome.

mds