mail problems

Hi all,

I have been having mail problems for the past 7 days. Good news is that
they are now fixed (let alone the fact that my new Dspam needs some more
training). Bad news is that I effectively lost 6 days worth of
legitimate mails :(

I'll now browse the archive and catch posts that are waiting for me to
answer.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/