LM93 not getting fan nreading

>     In LM93 driver there is no such fan divisors
> present.Is there any other way to solve the problem.

Oh, you're right. It's quite rare to see fan monitoring chips without
dividers, sorry I missed that.

> Shall i get fan values by using 3 pin fan.It is
> specified in the data sheet that 4th pin is needed to
> get the fan values while using PWM.

If the datasheet says you need 4-wire fans, and it doesn't work without
it, then I guess you really need these. I believe these are rather news
since I never heard about nor saw 4-wire fans so far. Sounds like a
smart idea to allow PWM fan speed control while still reliably
monitoring the fan speed (which is hardly the case with 3-wire fans).

I cannot tell you more as I don't know the LM93 very well, nor do I know
your specific motherboard.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/