LM93 not getting fan nreading

Respected sir,
    In LM93 driver there is no such fan divisors
present.Is there any other way to solve the problem.
Shall i get fan values by using 3 pin fan.It is
specified in the data sheet that 4th pin is needed to
get the fan values while using PWM.
yours faith fully,
Nithin

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/lm_sensors-FAQ.html#Section-4_002e1