get no informations on laptop acer extensa: Especially smart battery: neither ACPI nor lm_sensors

Hello,

Sorry for late answer.

True is, that acer uses direct access to smartbattery.

Unfortunatelly I dont know the status of the driver. Anybody else can
help. I also know from Pavel Machek (CCed) that finishing the driver can
be sponsored from ACER (anyone interrested now :) ?

Regards

Rudolf

Offtopic:

Is it this person your relative :) ?