Intel motherboard support question

Hello Team;

I need to set up a new server and the customer would like hardware monitoring. This is
mainly because the current server burned out a cooling fan which led to overheating
and hard disk failure after a few days. The disks were in RAID so the data was not
lost but there was a whole day of downtime to replace the power supply, rebuild RAID, etc.

I'm thinking of using the Intel SE7320SP2 board
(http://www.intel.com/design/servers/boards/se7320sp2/index.htm) which has the Intel
E7320 chipsetand. I haven't been able to find out if it will work with lm_sensors.
Would it work?

Is there a list to tell which motheborads work with lm_sensors?

Thanks.

Miguel

--
Konsultex Informatica (http://www.konsultex.com.br)

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antiv?rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.