Turn off alarm?

I'm not sure if i really want to try reverse to 2.4 again now i have
updated all the system for 2.6 kernel... Everything runs to smooth and
good now except f?r lm_sensors but that we till change to work too =)

I take it by your words then that is is an IT8712 ;)

Yeah, i managed to fix that +3.3V to show the correct value...
But those -5V and -12V, they show up as they should in BIOS, shouldn't
it in the sensors program too? I know that value might not be so
intresting in the long run...

Always time to improve my enlish, hehe.... French... nopes, don't even
know a word (i think). But i can teach you swedish, hehehe

chip "it87-*" "it8712-*" <--- Is is there i should begin comment out
everything that starts with a line as "set" ?
After i commented out those lines etc should i after every change run "sensors
-s" ?

Thanks for all the help...