gs10

Supposely I enabled ssh on my home firewall but..... no  luck. Will need to
wait for tonight...Arggggg.

I read that there is a way to programatically control the speed of the fans
with some type of command if the temperature for example is lower than x, is
that so?

I'll let you know and thanks so much!!!

Paul

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:57:16 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote

--
Paul Anthony Aviles

believed to be clean.