Sensors doesn't find any sensors, just eeproms.

Yes,very well...I think the exact model is Asus A2H/L....Also I didn't
understodd one thing.According to Slack I have Sis 5513 but according
to sis web page I have Sis M650.What is the difference between them?!?

--
Nothing is impossible,just takes some times.