Sensors doesn't find any sensors, just eeproms.

> I read everything and also try everything.I use kernel 2.6.8.1 on
> slackware 10.0.I have an Sis M650 chipset.And mainboard of Asus
> A2H/L.Yes this is a notebook.And I can figure only temperature by
> using GKrellM.And also eeproms by sensors.What is wrong I don't
> know.Also I am using the latest lm_sensors.Thanks anyway for your
> help...

The temperature you get in GKrellM comes from the ACPI thermal zone.
It's very common for laptops to have the temperature from ACPI, eeproms
on the SMBus and no other hardware monitoring device. That's exactly
what I have on my own (Sony) laptop. There's nothing surprising there.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/