Donation of an I2C host adapter to lm_sensors

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the confusion.  We don't expect the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host
Adapter to be incorporated into lm_sensors at all.  As you correctly
point out, that would not be wise.  We just thought that our adapter
would make a good debug tool, especially with the I2C bus monitor
capabilities.

If you are still interested, let me know.  We'd be happy to send you an
Aardvark adapter and a split cable to help you hook it up to a
motherboard.

Best Regards,
-Derek

--