Donation of an I2C host adapter to lm_sensors

Hi everyone on lm_sensors,

My company, Total Phase, would like to make a donation to your cause.
We make the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter.  It is one of the few
fully cross-platform I2C host adapters on the market for Linux.

I know that lm_sensors is geared primarily to access I2C-based
sensors that are already on motherboards and not the development of
de novo systems.  But, we are sure that a Linux compatible I2C host
adapter can help developers hack their hardware and see what's going
on under the hood.

We have just released a version 3.00 of our product.  Some of the
features that you guys might be interested in are:
- I2C Bus Monitor
- Rosetta Language Bindings for C/C++ and Python
- Batch Scripting Capabilities in the GUI

Please let us know where we can send this adapter.  If you guys find
it useful, we would appreciate a mention or a link on your website.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Derek

--