i2c-piix4 problem

> > I had no visual inspection yet, but I found the manual of the motherboad.
> > It's GA-568TX3 (PCI-ISA BUS). Does this information help?
>
> Typo, it's a GA-586TX3. Sorry!

This board (obviously made by Gigabyte) is not listed on the MBM site. A quick
search trough Google didn't mention any hardware monitoring capabilities for
that board. So I would say that it just doesn't have any, which is why
sensors-detect wouldn't find any. Sorry but there's almost nothing more you
can do now, except accept that fact.. or change motherboards ;)

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/