Ticket 1751

> sensors -s is also run during each reboot. To disable that, just run
> 'update-rc.d -f lm-sensors remove'

Once done, your chip should be fine after reboots. You should then try
to write to the various voltage limits (either through /etc/sensors.conf
and "sensors -s", or through the sysfs interface directly, which should
be easier). Most likely, one (or a limited number) of these is causing
the problem. Please test them all and report which are, and which are
not. Hopefully we'll see some pattern show. I know this represents some
work but I can't think of another way to find out what triggers the
problem.

Thanks.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare