Broken support area!

I have entered 3 tickets, one was a problem, the second was a repeat because it appears the ticket system "lost" it, and a 3rd attempt to just test it.  All 3 posts do not show up in the DB!

Is there any reason why?  If they don't show up until you "approve" or classify them, then maybe you ought to give a clear warning.  There is no indication that it accepts a ticket.  Once I write a new ticket at http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/newticket.html and submit it, I am simply returned to http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/support.html without any message indicating the post was accepted.

Thanks!

-Phil