Availability of Lm_sensors for custom hardware

Lm_sensors isn't motherboard/computer specific.  It will support any
hardware which it has drivers for.  In lm-sensors is a utility called
"sensors-detect" which will probe your hardware to make a guess as to
what bus and chip drivers you will need. Start with that.

Phil