Availability of Lm_sensors for custom hardware

Hi,

I am Rajesh Brahmankar working for Tandel Systems, LLC. We have the
customer which requires Node health monitoring tool for Linux cluster
having Dual AMD Opteron 240(1.4 Ghz) processor as Compute node, Nortel
Networks 5510-48 Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch as interconnect.
I have the following questions.
1. Is Lm_sensor available for above mentioned hardware?
2. If not, is it possible to make Lm_sensor working for above mentioned
cluster?
3. If it is possible then whom to contact further?

We need your help as soon as possible. If you want to know more hardware
details about the cluster then let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh